Remote Course: (cost £200)
1. This course is for 9 – 17 year olds and consists of 5 x 2 hour lessons taught over 5 days. The groups are small and taught remotely.
2. We also do a Remote weekly ‘Tea Time’ Touch Typing Course for 10 consecutive weeks from 5.30-6.30pm as well as an After School 12 week DofE Skill Course.
Booster Remote Course (cost £45)
This course is for all past pupils who wish to improve their WPM and accuracy. Run over 3 consecutive weeks ( 4.30pm-5.30pm) for 1 hour a week.
Face to Face Course (cost £215)
This course is for 7-17 year olds and consists of 3 x 3.5 hour lessons taught over 3 mornings in either our North Waltham or Fishers Pond base.
The Course Covers:
• The importance of touch typing
• Correct posture
• Correct finger placement
• Watch the screen, not the keyboard!
• Build touch typing muscle memory
• Opportunity to practice and develop touch typing accuracy
• Guidance on how to continue to make progress at home
DUKE OF EDINBURGH REMOTE: £225
MONDAYS FOR 12 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS
Mon 4th Jan – 22nd March: 5.30pm-6.30pm
BOOSTER AFTER SCHOOL REMOTE : £45
THURSDAYS for 3 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS
Thursday 28th, 4th, 11th Feb (After School): 4.30pm-5.30pm
LEARN TO TOUCH TYPE IN LOCKDOWN: £200
This course has been adapted due to the recent Government announcement.
Remote- Saturday Mornings: 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th Jan, 6th & 13th & 20th Feb (9am- 10.30am)
HALF TERM REMOTE COURSE: £200
February 15th – 19th
Mon 15th Feb: 9am – 11am
Tues 16th Feb: 9am – 11am
Wed 17th Feb: 9am – 11am
Thurs 18th Feb: 9am-11am
Fri 19th: 9am-11am
EASTER REMOTE COURSE: 12th-16th April £200
Mon 12th: 9.30am-11.30am
Tues 13th: 9.30am-11.30am
Wed 14th: 9.30am-11.30am
Thurs 15th: 9.30am-11.30am
Fri 16th: 9.30am-11.30am