Take your Bronze, Silver or Gold Skill Award with QWERTYkids!
We run the following DofE Courses:
Flexi at Home
School Groups Online
Accredited Skills Provider for the Duke of Edinburgh Award.
Gain an essential life skill as well as your Bronze, Silver or Gold DofE Skills Award
Learning to Touch Type will help you when completing your Personal Statements, Application Forms, Online Work (EPQ, Dissertations, Essays etc.) and so much more.
The ONLY Touch Typing course provider whose tutors are highly qualified and experienced TEACHERS – you know you will be in safe hands.
We have successfully taught hundreds of DofE students to Touch Type!
All QWERTY DofE Courses include:
DofE Online 'Live' Course
- 12 x 1 hour Weekly Online Sessions in small groups.
- Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays 5.30 – 6.30pm
- Online Tuition (via Zoom) throughout every session with QUALIFIED TEACHERS.
- Individual advice and feedback to guide students through the programme, monitor correct finger placement and boost wpm.
We also teach school DofE Groups online, please contact us for more details!
DofE Flexi Course - Home Learning fully supported by Qualified Teachers
Our popular Flexi DofE course enables you to learn to Touch Type at a time that suits from anywhere – in your own home, boarding school, college/uni or even overseas. With support on hand when you need it from teachers with over 20 years’ experience. No Zoom sessions involved.
The Flexi 3 Steps:
- You will be set weekly tasks to complete and asked to submit your Progress Report with a short video clip.
- Your teacher will check your progress and typing technique.
- You will then receive individual feedback and the following week’s typing tasks.
This course is ideal for our DofE students who would like a more flexible course. As it is a Duke of Edinburgh course, pupils must commit to completing the tasks given for at least an hour each week, over a 12 week period. It is a perfect course for our overseas students too